Hanover County Capernaum

This is a little blog for all of our Capernaum friends and family to share with one another all about their lives, Capernaum, and what they are learning about God. Feel free to leave a comment, we love to hear from you all.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Welcome to the Capernaum Blog

To get the ball rolling, I thought I'd post some pictures from the very first Capernaum in Hanover County.  It's hard to believe that it was just a few years ago that we first started meeting together.

Take a look at the pictures and once a week, I will post a new topic to discuss.  This first week's question is;

What is the first thing you remember about the first time that you came to Capernaum?










What is the first thing you remember about the first time that you came to Capernaum?

5 comments:

  1. I don't remember anything because I wasn't there-- but it looks like fun. I am glad I have been at many more clubs since then

    Clint Dowda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am memeber participate with Clint and Jen I so Happy right now I Become Best Friends with Adult Leaders and I have alot of fun it so much fun and Erin has Double Life of Hollywood and I already am Junior Leaders now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think about Hanover County Young Life Capernaum is important to All of US for are Everyone are now friends Because We're Are Really All in This Together

    ReplyDelete
  4. wake up capernaum it so much fun of everyone can wait going to rockbridge camp But stay together and it our first road trip to rockbridge camp and let have fun together everyone are now friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone Love Me and Junior Leaders and Adult Leaders stay together and I like Jen and Clint Dowda are cool Leaders and I Have Relationship with jen and clint Dowda they love me

    ReplyDelete